Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Actually..

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

kilted1

Reaction score
Oddly Bill I haven't either. I have tried, hell I've even tried to watch the British Sherlock Holmes TV series, I just can't get into it. Many people do enjoy it though.

JJPHOTO

Reaction score
I hadn't either... but I was chatting with Aaron the other night and he said Sherlock was his favorite literary character so I thought it would be worth checking out. Picked up Hound of the Baskervilles at the bookshop here for two bucks the other day. Only made it a couple chapters in, but it seems like it will be an entertaining read.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
I thank I read every one of the books and have all the old movies of sherlock. I find the movies very funny for they have the very worst acting I have ever seen way over acting I find it very funny. All the books I read when I was in Iraq it was nice to read.
Best Regards
Richard
PS. looking forward to the new movie hope its good.

gandalfpc

Reaction score
Best to dig up the american made ones starring Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce (circa 1944) - much better than the English (no offense :) ) - Watson is a far more lovable bumbling sidekick in these - a real classic, great stories well told - mystery with a touch of humor and a slipper of black shag...

For reading, try one of the books containing collections of shorter stories.

Every episode of Rathbone is a winner, so you can't go wrong - many available on DVD

Here they are at Amazon Rathbone DVDs