Added a Meerschaum to the Collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarBeagle

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I have added my first meerschaum pipe to the collection.  This latticed bent bulldog with sterling silver mount was made to order by Huseyin Cor in Turkey, after I received some stellar feedback from some fellow pipers about the quality of his work.  The draw is wide open, which is contrary to my previous experience with meerschaum pipes.  I've just put my first bowl down, and I'm very satisfied with the smoking experience.  This little baby comes in at 4.5 inches, and weighs 42 g.  Thought I'd share a picture with the brothers and sisters here on B.O.B.

Sweet smokes,

BB

Good looker ya' got there!!! Latweed/Orientals mixed with Ginnyweed in a Meer is one smooth smoke. Just made for each other, IMHO anyway!! :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":i49nuygn said:
Good looker ya' got there!!! Latweed/Orientals mixed with Ginnyweed in a Meer is one smooth smoke. Just made for each other, IMHO anyway!! :cheers: FTRPLT

I will certainly take that recommendation into consideration and run with it. I'm looking forward to trying a number of different blends in this thing. It's my understanding that meerschaum doesn't carry a ghost the way Briar does, and gives a truer flavor. Hopefully this will make a great vehicle for tasting lots of different things.