Advertising on BOB & Costs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
After so many posts I am required to "log in" again. This time I swear I saw invitations to advertise on this site.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

But it got me thinking...

What are the costs of maintaining BOB? How can us ordinarily blokes help out with these costs?

Let us know and I am sure we will respond.

:D Paul

It cost about a Pipe a week.... You boys can take turns sending them to the Admins and mods.. You know just to be fair and spread the burden.

puros_bran":s54xqgnd said:
It cost about a Pipe a week.... You boys can take turns sending them to the Admins and mods.. You know just to be fair and spread the burden.
Seriously, there must be some cost... Dock has charged me "user" fees for the past three months to support his eBay addiction :shock:

The only cost associated with the site is the domain name which is nominal. That's the reason ads show up on the site when you are logged out, it keeps it free. I chose to set it up that way for ease of use and the only real investment was the time it takes to set it all up. You can get a lot of stuff done for free these days.

J says 'You can get a lot of things done free these days'

Yeah no kidding you conned me into being a mod for free, the worse part is I signed a seven year contract!!!!! Dad gum I need a new agent. :D :D :D :D

That's good to know J... and thanks to all you guys that keep it running so nicely. Seven year contract... hmmm... sounds like one of them there sports contract... sign him up and hope he shows up to play the next few years :p .