After getting beat up on my last 5 attempts, I won one today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedeep

Reaction score
Ebay has been killing me. I followed a couple of Kirk Bosi pipes, got beat. Another one came up last week. I followed it all week. Put in my snipe today...and waited. The last few pipes I've bid on someone came along and shot me. This pipe closed a little bit ago and I won it! What's really nice about this pipe is if you look Kirk up on Pipedia, this pipe is pictured there. Now, if I just had some decent tobacco I'd be set. O.K. better than what I've been smoking today--Deep Hollow. My "local" B&M is 80 miles away. Anyhow, here it is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/American-made-BOSI-Hand-Made-freeform-S1-5-estate-pipe-by-KIRK-BOSI-cumberland-/251452557588?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=ROsfPbAmq9JM4ELHiUO6e52mKHQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Scratch what I said about Pipedia. It's on the pipephil.eu "logos and markings" page.

And I Thank you for letting me have the others.............just kidding :mrgreen: 

Nice pipe sir, eBay can be a real headache specially when ya got nimrods having hissy fits with each other having $1 increment bid wars till the price is into stupid money and there's still 5 days left. :fpalm: 

Cracking looking pipe.

I'm liking the thickness of the walls and chamber diameter - it looks like it would welcome a flake with open arms.

And, to top it all, you practically stole it at that price - absolute bargain, which will only enhance your enjoyment.

I can't believe how much nicer this pipe is in the hand. Came today. Looks pristine. If this is an example of Mcpipe11's cleaning program--he's great! I had one lonely tin of Haddo's that I opened to christen the pipe with. Smoked three partial bowls. Smokes like a dream. If you don't have a Bosi, next time you see one--grab it.

Congrats! eBay can take the wind out of your sales as quickly as it can reward the wary buyer. Celebrate those wins, because they can be few and far between.

Nicely done.

-- Pat

nice looking pipe, you can send that Deep Hollow my way I love the stuff. :cheers: