AG calls on Top Retailers to Drop Tobacco Products

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I'm so tired of pompous / egotistical people forcing there moronic agendas on others, that's what we should have a law against. Having there own opinion isn't good enough for them, they have to have it there way all the time. Somebody needs to tell these frick'en idiots this aint Burger King!  :fpalm: 

Ain't that the truth! Always someone sticking their nose in your business.

Not unexpected, I'm afraid. Here in PA we've a plethora of chain drug stores with the big three vying sometimes in the same block or corner. Many of us here figure the over-buldling of these outlets are preparatory for whenever PA gets off its ancient liquor/wine state system and these stores will become alcohol vendors.
If the profits are there these stores will ignore until sued on tobacco.

I haven't bought any smoke item from these in ages, anyway.

Keep stockpiling.

Ya Know that's what really grips me, you can buy and drink alcohol till your liver explodes
but, God forbid you smoke tobacco. I don't even want to hear about how tobacco effects others with the garbage about 2nd hand smoke. How about the drunk who runs someone over or kills them in a car crash? Hey, alcohol is fine, it's just the people who abuse it and that's probably 50% of the drinkers out there....I know I use to be one but, never hurt anyone physically when doing so.
Anyway, that's my rant for the day, now where's that dadburn pipe of mine at? :scratch:

Cartaphilus":n9hsy6uq said:
Ya Know that's what really grips me, you can buy and drink alcohol till your liver explodes
but, God forbid you smoke tobacco. I don't even want to hear about how tobacco effects others with the garbage about 2nd hand smoke. How about the drunk who runs someone over or kills them in a car crash? Hey, alcohol is fine, it's just the people who abuse it and that's probably 50% of the drinkers out there....I know I use to be one but, never hurt anyone physically when doing so.
Anyway, that's my rant for the day, now where's that dadburn pipe of mine at? :scratch:
Prohibition was already tried and was a dismal failure. That's why they leave it alone now. I don't think tobacco products will disappear either. The tax revenue alone is a windfall for government, not to mention the health industry. It definitely will be taxed more heavily, which will put some smaller pipe tobacco and cigar makers out of business. Big tobacco, however, will survive it.

Just what we need is a few more regulations. Got to love the keepers of the flame, whos flame I don't know but I will keep mine myself. The next order of business is the grouping of pipe tobacco with the vapor sales E-Cigs that is. The FDA wants to regulate the E-cigs and put more restrictions on pipe smokers. I wish they would go blow smoke up another ass for a while. Boys you better mind you ballots in the coming days cause we can't stand to many mor liberals that want to take away everything. Your decision