Age is just a number

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George Kaplan":ia4dr0a6 said:
I hereby submit myself as the "middlest" member. What do I win?
Hell any more kap I wouldnt know whether to ship south or north

George Kaplan":1eo9cyzv said:
George... you win half a bologna sammy for being the middlist

OH "HA HA HA" guys... Lollipops... :evil:

(Mumble, mumble) Freakin' (Mumble, mumble) stupid (Mumble, mumble) Lollipops....(Mumble).

Thistleoak":4rtec90s said:
George Kaplan":4rtec90s said:
George... you win half a bologna sammy for being the middlist
OOOOOH George!!! Is that white bread!?!? Awwww, why does George get the Sammy?

GuitarMyFriend":3xrgrcfb said:
OH "HA HA HA" guys... Lollipops... :evil:

(Mumble, mumble) Freakin' (Mumble, mumble) stupid (Mumble, mumble) Lollipops....(Mumble).
Mumbling about lollipops.... apparently you missed my comment on Pomp and Circumcision.....

Thistleoak":wrrac0aa said:
Of course age is just a number...
You're right, age has nothing to do with it. It's the mileage. My worn out body has more mileage than most will admit to. :roll:

AJ

Alex, send them both a bologna sandwich on white bread, but they have to eat it live on FaceTime...lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

AJ, glad to see you back on here!!! Hope your doing well :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Definitely saw that post.
I'm just trying to figure out how to respond to a direct comment on my P*nis on a pipe forum...

LOL!!!!! Love ya buddy.

Did someone mention a Bris?

Maybe for the Pomp and Circumcision we could have some of the knife making brothers submit some of their work for the ceremony?

Arky can do the deed, he seems up to the task............

:lol!:

Ozark Wizard":bt3o9cpn said:

Maybe for the Pomp and Circumcision we could have some of the knife making brothers submit some of their work for the ceremony?

Because of the Turkey he killed? There's a huge difference between the two; one's a 75 lb bird that can attack at any minute, and the other is a dead turkey!!!!

I would donate an Ulu knife I made for the circumcision :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GMF":45hh5zdz said:
Because of the Turkey he killed? There's a huge difference between the two; one's a 75 lb bird that can attack at any minute, and the other is a turkey!!!!
That's going to take a bigger Ulu...lmao!! That's very PUNNY...lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":wkdq4v6c said:
GMF":wkdq4v6c said:
Because of the Turkey he killed? There's a huge difference between the two; one's a 75 lb bird that can attack at any minute, and the other is a turkey!!!!
That's going to take a bigger Ulu...lmao!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

:cheers: :lol!:

GuitarMyFriend":amy8zcdu said:
Ozark Wizard":amy8zcdu said:

Because of the Turkey he killed? There's a huge difference between the two; one's a 75 lb bird that can attack at any minute, and the other is a dead turkey!!!!
This was first thing that popped into my head...... im freaking dying.....

No worries, Mate! I burnt a hole through the pocket and had one of the llamas help me stomp the fire out last year. Various others. It'll go unnoticed...

I am planning though on making myself a leather bib or get one of my daughter's welding aprons so I can read these posts in relative safety.........

(smirk)

I just turned 74 on election day. Had an excellent birthday present. :cyclops: