Age is just a number

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Of course age is just a number... but have we ever delved into who our youngest and oldest active members are???

Come to think of it, we haven't.
We should definitely find out who they are, and recognize them. We should celebrate them, and I'd even go as far to suggest showering them in presents! They deserve it!
(Youngest and oldest ACTIVE member you meant...)

Zach

Your just saying that cause you know you are the youngest  :lol!: :twisted: :lol!: :twisted: :lol!:

Seriously though... was thinking about that since we wished Buckshot a happy birthday.

I seriously have been thinking hard about this.  I would like to buy the oldest aged member we have a tin... and i honestly think zach is the youngest... for that i will buy zach a pouch of Tin Star .....

pipesdad1 and KevinM are both 73. I think that qualifies them as the oldest? At least from those who list their birthdays. Buckshot is 70.

Youngest I couldn't say, and it should be someone who posts here regularly/semi-regularly rather than someone who just registered and fell of the face of the map.

That's my 2c, FWIW.

Cheers,

RR

I agree with you BD...  honestly i do think ol GMF is the youngin of the group though.  Are pipesdad1 and kevinm still active?

Alex, what a terrific idea!! Youngest should get a tin of lollipops...lol, and the oldest his favorite tin from what he posts.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

That works Ted... see there GMF....* in best 50 cent voice*  Ill take you the candy shop...

Alex, what Rande is saying....your the pocket man, you started this...lol.
Very nice gesture  :cheers:  :cherry:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!

Oh I got this.  Ill order the tins and ship... but i need everyone else to help with pomp and circumstance please.....  or in GMF case since he is the youngest... Pomp and Circumcision