Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Aladino Cigars

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Segovia

Reaction score
I've been importing Cuban cigars for years because I found them to be superior in flavor and construction. But then the construction got iffy, so I started to look for alternatives (which is basically the same drill as what Davidoff did on the manufacture side some years ago from what I understand).

Anyway, while I still enjoy the Cuban Montecristo and Partagas cigars that I have and will buy some more as needed, I stumbled across Aladino.

These are Honduran and otherwise entirely Cuban in taste, feel, etc. They are not ridiculously priced and well worth a look, regardless of which shapes that you prefer.

I have no connection with Aladino. just passing this along since there are a ton of premium cigars on the market now and it's hard to pick one over the other.

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
What tobaccos are used in the construction of the cigars?

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
If you live in Atlanta how do/did you import Cuban cigars?

RSteve

Reaction score
After Julio and his son Christian Eiroa sold Camacho cigars, both observed a non-compete clause. First, after the non-compete expired, Christian founded CLE cigars, then sometime later Julio reentered cigar manufacturing with Aladino.
I've found Cigar King to have a considerable inventory and reasonable prices.

https://www.cigarking.com/aladino-cigars-by-julio-r-eiroa/

RSteve

Reaction score
Blackhorse":d52gyc7u said:

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Ooooooo. The Big Change has occurred. Cool.

RSteve

Reaction score

RSteve

Reaction score
Blackhorse":9q7xyghv said:
Seriously, there are a multitude of off shore retailers who ship to the U.S.

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
RSteve":rg1jipao said:
Blackhorse":rg1jipao said:
Seriously, there are a multitude of off shore retailers who ship to the U.S.
Yes of course. But you pays your money and you takes your chances.

Make no mistake, I am neither condoning, encouraging, or discouraging this activity. We're all aware this goes on.

However, from the standpoint of moderator at this site I would strongly advise that you keep activities such as this off site. You will clearly understand why.

Your friendly moderator...

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

RSteve

Reaction score
Brewdude":3rraqo1y said:

.... from the standpoint of moderator at this site I would strongly advise that you keep activities such as this off site. You will clearly understand why. Your friendly moderator... :bom: Cheers,  RR
Personally, I always try to adhere to all forum rules. As you know, Rande, I go back to the 1990s in the tobacco forums. The discussion of vendors was always hush-hush, PM and email only, and vendors often required a recommendation from another customer. Today, I'm seeing more and more discussion on open forums of off shore vendors of Cuban cigars who ship and guarantee shipment to the U.S. I don't think I've read that anyone had their habano shipment impounded in a decade or longer. In fact, there are a couple of habano vendors who advertise on U.S. cigar forums. And, to the best of my knowledge, no vendors require a recommendation from a current customer.