• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale All of My Bulks For Sale

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haebar

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Prices are per ounce. Shipping is not included and is calculated based on weight and zip code. PM me to discuss and purchase. Thanks for looking.
I had to quit smoking for health reasons and am selling all of my collection. These have been stored in new, clean Mason jars since purchase and have been kept at room temperature with a minimum of light exposure. I also have a list for blending components that is in a separate post.

01-Condensed-Bulk-List-01-09-2022.jpg

02-Condensed-Bulk-List-01-09-2022.jpg

03-Condensed-Bulk-List-01-09-2022.jpg

04-Condensed-Bulk-List-01-09-2022.jpg

05-Condensed-Bulk-List-01-09-2022.jpg

06-Condensed-Bulk-List-01-09-2022.jpg

Last edited:
When I sent a PM, I did not read that the sale was ended. If you trade for pipes I may have something you may like. Jim

I'm liquidating what's left of my pipe tobacco stash in five pound grab bag lots. You can get five pounds of aromatics for $35 plus shipping or five pounds of non-aromatics for $45 plus shipping. These are grab bag lots so you will get a wide variety of different blends. The grab bag lots will consist of various blends that I have in jars, stored at room temperature. You will not receive more than 8 ounces of any one blend. You can tell me what type of blend you like (Aromatics or Non-aromatics) but you won't be able to pick what exactly what blends you receive. I will try to pick ones that suit your taste. I don't know how long my tobacco cellar will hold out so act fast if you want to get in on this opportunity. Payment by check, money order or cash only.

I'm liquidating what's left of my pipe tobacco stash in five pound grab bag lots. You can get five pounds of aromatics for $35 plus shipping or five pounds of non-aromatics for $45 plus shipping. These are grab bag lots so you will get a wide variety of different blends. The grab bag lots will consist of various blends that I have in jars, stored at room temperature. You will not receive more than 8 ounces of any one blend. You can tell me what type of blend you like (Aromatics or Non-aromatics) but you won't be able to pick what exactly what blends you receive. I will try to pick ones that suit your taste. I don't know how long my tobacco cellar will hold out so act fast if you want to get in on this opportunity. Payment by check, money order or cash only.
Pm sent