Alright?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larrysson

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Paul and I live in Cornwall, England. I am an American but I have lived here for six years now. Cornwallians greet each other with an "Alright?" instead of a "Hello". Yes, it is a different sort of greeting, but I have adopted it nevertheless.

I make the forum rounds for a half hour each evening, and BOB is fast becoming my favourite. I'm not much of a poster, but I do like to read what everybody else has to say.

A few of you may know who I am. I am the guy behind Larrysson Pipes. Larrysson pipe have been around for awhile, but until now have I purposely remained behind the scenes. I just went full time as a pipemaker last month.

I won't go into any details, though, because the purpose of this entry is not for a career orientated gain. I just wanted to say hello, or Alright?, to everybody.

My favourite smokers are (other than my own) Cookes, Bonaquistis and Castellos, and my favourite blends are from Rattrays and Pease.

Hi there, a new member myself. I thought I'd mention that I've been consistently impressed with the pipes of yours I've seen listed on briarblues.com, though I haven't had the opportunity to smoke one. You're doing very intriguing work, keep it up!