Altadis Pipe Tobacco Offer at no charge

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping it's good. Has anyone ever tried their blends? If so any insight?

Bubba,
They had an offer like tis a couple of years ago. I got in on it and received about 20 2oz pouches. Unfortunately most were aromatics and heavily laced with PG. I smoked a couple of pouches and ended up giving the rest away. It's a good way to try a lot of free tobacco if you like aromatics.

Oh boy....I wondered about that "aromatic" business! If that comes to pass several of my pipe-smoking buddies will have lots of samples to try!! FTRPLT

I signed up for one.. Im hoping it is better than the last go around.. there were a few winners in there but mostly duds. Including the vile mixture 79...

There were a few keepers in my sampler (Fox and Hounds comes to mind) but there were some that were just so-so. And there was one that was absolutely horrible IMO...Mixture 79. I ended up shipping what was left of my pouch to a brother from another pipe forum.

Mike

I got in on that free offer a couple of years ago. There were some good tobaccos in the package, I even liked some of the aromatics. I truly hated the Mixture 79, however. Hard to believe that was Hugh Hefner's favorite smoke.

:pipe: Smokey

i got mine in the mail... 3 packages of aromatics already received in the first sampler they sent out. Blue Note, fox and Hound and irish creme all under the tobacco galeria name. Disapointing considering Altadis has some nice new offerings under their own name

bigsmoker":7zq40b1u said:
i got mine in the mail... 3 packages of aromatics already received in the first sampler they sent out. Blue Note, fox and Hound and irish creme all under the tobacco galeria name. Disapointing considering Altadis has some nice new offerings under their own name
Same 3 I received, didn't care for the aromatics, fox and hound was ok, but the PG made it bite a little...I will at least give the other ones away