Always Remember to...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
My local Trader Joe's no longer has men's and women's bathrooms. It used to have the two bathrooms clearly designated as men's or women's but now just "Restroom" on the each door. Each is a one person bathroom and neither has a urinal; just one toilet, sink, air dryer, paper dryer, and diaper changing station. During a grocery trip this afternoon, while at Trader Joe's, I felt an immediate urge to "water the geese." I pushed open a Restroom door where a young woman, pants to her knees, sitting on the toilet, was doing something on her phone. She looked up but didn't say anything. Neither did I, and went into the other bathroom.
Always remember to lock the restroom door.

I had the same situation about a year ago in a antique shop looking for some pipes. I guess I'm a little more outspoken than you Steve. I said "Oops" as I was stepping through the door as she scrambled to cover up. At least it wasn't the other way around with me trying to tell her I just came from the pool.

a.jpg