Amazing! And nobody was hurt?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score

Apparently this flight, leaving Laguardia in New York, hit a flock of geese causing a fatal loss of one engine. Not having yet gained enough altitude to return to the airport he turned the plane back away from a populated area and ditched it in the icy Hudson river as soft and sweet as could possibly be imagined :affraid:

Dayum!! Hats off to the coolness and the skill of the pilots!!

Dayum!! :shock:

Yeah Puff I just read about this and was about to post it! Absolutely amazing! Very cool pilots indeed!

Live footage on msnbc right now. The plane started sinking shortly after they got everyone off and they're towing the half sunken plane towards land.

Again, amazing!

These pilots must absolutely be commended for their actions. What could have been a tragic accident is now an amazing story and I thank the good Lord that all are safe and off the plane. Amazing.

This happened right across town from me. Amazing doesn't begin to describe it. Special props also go to the passenger ferries who immediately rode out to the crash site to help evacuate the crew and passengers.

Truly amazing and quite a testiment to the pilots and the rescue teams involved!

CANADIAN terrorist geese,,,

seriously though,,a quick reacting pilot and crew deserve the utmost respect,,,and the boats and ferries,,,and the most amazing part is everyone remained calm,,,great news at a time when we need some,,,, :cheers:

Those pilots deserve a huge ATTABOY. And to think some people call em glorified bus drivers. Well they can drive my bus anytime.