Amazon Reviews

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
Ever had one rejected? I wonder how many people at Amazon review purchaser reviews. I've written some that I thought would be rejected and they were approved. Today, I received a rejection notice for a review that I wrote that was positive, but advised prospective buyers to consider another similar product also available at Amazon.

Their reviews are suspect. Such a mess. Products many years old under the same name, but no longer the same thing or updated. Or whatever other odd thing that doesn't seem genuine or useful.

I just had one denied. Pretty rare event. I think I included a comment about something another reviewer wrote that bitched about something that was his misunderstanding and not a fault of the product. Amazon allows reviewers to be brain dead but not to protect a product’s reputation by calling someone on being brain dead.

I just had another one rejected. I wrote that I could not judge how the product worked until I tested it. I was wary of the item because the box arrived unsealed and the protective bubble wrap ordinarily in the shipping box was missing.

So you didn’t provide a review of the item.
I wrote that this was the second time I purchased the identical item and it's working splendidly, but the item I received in this delivery has not been tested and appears to be used.