Amish style straw hat source?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Reaction score
Any recommended source for an Amish straw hat? After that I might grow an Amish style beard. :)

I have one of these from the Village Hat Shop and have been pleased with it.

https://www.villagehatshop.com/prod...fcd3ahRawAacIIxku8WZIr25ucBt6VJwaAjs4EALw_wcB
906DA017-95CB-467E-83F7-511252F57224.jpeg

Any recommended source for an Amish straw hat? After that I might grow an Amish style beard. :)
I used to buy through the mail from these guys Lehman's Hardware Store | Order Online when they had no website and only a paper catalog and a real ole' fashioned mail-order business.

I cannot get to the website from where I am now, but it's worth checking.

Surely in Iowa (I think you said?) there ought to be plenty of ranch supply and tack shops that might have something suitable.

I used to buy through the mail from these guys Lehman's Hardware Store | Order Online when they had no website and only a paper catalog and a real ole' fashioned mail-order business.

I cannot get to the website from where I am now, but it's worth checking.

Surely in Iowa (I think you said?) there ought to be plenty of ranch supply and tack shops that might have something suitable.
There are LOTS of places that sell straw hats but a lot of the hats are from China. I've seen some Amish straw hats that would set me back $75+ and are hand made by the Amish. After I grow my beard back in a few weeks I'll try to get one of those.