An Even Dozen

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Rounding out my stock at this point.  Picking up snuffs I’ve not tried before or that I had that are flat.

McChrystal's Fine Keg (Hopps)
McChrystal's Original & Genuine
Wilsons Gold Label
Swedish Match Taxi Blue
NTSU Green
Wildon’s Singleton's
Wilsons Royal George

And from a prior very recent order:

Gawith Poschl Apricot
Viking - Thor's Hammer
Viking - ISS (Menthol)

A nice mix of British and South Afrikan.  This should keep me in snuff for the Winter.

I erased all the toque snuffs from the list. The “Toque Store” informed me that a crook had planted a fake PayPal thing on their site and my money had gone to the crooks account. They said they had informed PayPay and they would give a refund. Apparently eight customers had the same thing happen.

So bye bye to:

Toque Original
Toque Cherry Menthol
Toque Raspberry Menthol
Toque Berwick Brown
Toque USA Whiskey & Honey

That last one was the one I really wanted...and MrSnuff doesn’t have that one Toque product on their site. It alone uses Rustica as a base and is supposedly SRONG. Rats!

That's a real shame! At least you'll be refunded but what a pain to have to go through.

Jim

Well...the Toque Store is stepping up. I was just informed they are sending out the orders to the 8 customers right away...and will arrange payment via regular card purchase, etc. “later”. They are working with OayPal on refunds to be done by PayPal. So it looks like I get the Toque products after all.

From what I understand the guy that owns Touque is a real stand up guy. I'm actually not surprised to hear he's doing this.

Jim

Corncobcon":hm6hnal4 said:
That's great news!  Too bad they can't pay for your aggravation also!
Aggravation is not their fault. They are doing all that can be done.

So now I finally get to try the super potent Toque USA Whiskey and Honey. WooHoooo!