And yet another CD from the Dude of Brew!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All

Just released my latest album entitled "Peace Of Mind". It's a little 3-tune trilogy of some selections that were not ready for inclusion on "Roll On Like The Tide" and I wanted to get them run before I move to AZ in a month or so.

So once again I'll distribute these at n/c for anyone who would like them. Please don't feel obligated to send me anything in return, as it's my pleasure to share these with y'all.

They are all acoustic, and 2 of them are broadly in a hillbilly/bluegrass genre. The other is a solo acoustic guitar composition. All are my own creations and feature some very talented local musicians. And the title cut "Peace Of Mind" is my "swan song", composed exactly to represent what is going on with me and my move to sunny AZ shortly.

So all you need to do is pm me your mailing address and I'll send them out. And for those of you who are not able to play those funny little round things, you can download the tunes from my website, again at n/c. Click here-

http://www.randereed.com/peace_of_mind/peace_mind_main.html

Cheers,

RR