Anniversary Kake in Stock at P&C + Crazy $20 Off Coupon

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 2386

I know P&C catches a lot of flack, but just wanted to issue a PSA that tins of Anniversary Kake are supposedly now in stock.

On top of that, the coupon code "holiday17" takes $20 off all orders. Not 20%, $20! Can't imagine this'll last long...

GrampaGrossbart":crnh1daa said:
I know P&C catches a lot of flack, but just wanted to issue a PSA that tins of Anniversary Kake are supposedly now in stock.

On top of that, the coupon code "holiday17" takes $20 off all orders. Not 20%, $20! Can't imagine this'll last long...
Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

Just picked up two tins of Embarcadero for $1.24 :D

$5 and some change with shipping... can't beat that.

The $20 off worked for me! :cheers:
More bulk tobacco for blending new creations!!! :affraid:

Coupon code is still working. $20.00 came off my order. No Stonehaven on stock however.

I caved, ordered another tin of SPC Plum Pudding Special Reserve to age, and a tin of Escudo since I'm running low on that.

I really wanted to try Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls, Davidoff Flake Medallions, and Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake but they were all out....so I might have ordered some of each from SmokingPipes too.....darn TAD :fpalm:

Brewdude":23ktncz1 said:
Navyflake":23ktncz1 said:
WandererOfWeirdPaths":23ktncz1 said:
Nope. Gone, gone, gone. Wish I could have ordered a bag. I'm bummed.
Frank, if it's in there it probably is at other e-tailers. Look around and call some of the smaller B&M stores without an internet presence. You just might get lucky!

Cheers,

RR
Gave that a shot too. No dice this time. I still have about 6 oz. of my stash in a sealed jar that I ration from time to time. To be very honest, I do love it but I would be more heartbroken not to be able to buy Peterson's University Flake, Mclelland Navy Cavendish or Peterson's Irish Flake.

Those three are my current staple studs.

Maybe next time ..... This time though, I did snag some McLelland's Beacon and Beacon Extra as well as some Escudo Navy Deluxe. And of course, "Santa" might send something nice to me too :)

Navyflake":3w6mondg said:
Brewdude":3w6mondg said:
Navyflake":3w6mondg said:
WandererOfWeirdPaths":3w6mondg said:
Frank, if it's in there it probably is at other e-tailers. Look around and call some of the smaller B&M stores without an internet presence. You just might get lucky!

Cheers,

RR
Gave that a shot too. No dice this time. I still have about 6 oz. of my stash in a sealed jar that I ration from time to time. To be very honest, I do love it but I would be more heartbroken not to be able to buy Peterson's University Flake, Mclelland Navy Cavendish or Peterson's Irish Flake.

Maybe next time ..... This time though, I did snag some McLelland's Beacon and Beacon Extra as well as some Escudo Navy Deluxe. And of course, "Santa" might send something nice to me too :)
Off topic, but love navy flakes and have been curious about McClelland Navy Cavendish. Given your user name I reckon you're an authority! Does a lot of rum come through in it? Not sure how I've missed trying it before when I love McC in general and that style in particular--I guess seeing Cavendish in the name made me assume it leaned more towards the aromatic side.

GrampaGrossbart":b2ijzxb9 said:
Navyflake":b2ijzxb9 said:
Brewdude":b2ijzxb9 said:
Navyflake":b2ijzxb9 said:
WandererOfWeirdPaths":b2ijzxb9 said:

Cheers,

RR

Off topic, but love navy flakes and have been curious about McClelland Navy Cavendish. Given your user name I reckon you're an authority! Does a lot of rum come through in it? Not sure how I've missed trying it before when I love McC in general and that style in particular--I guess seeing Cavendish in the name made me assume it leaned more towards the aromatic side.
Not a lot of rum in this one. I would say that for a crumbled Navy type cut flake, it does lean more toward an aro to me. I absolutely love the stuff and find it stronger than say, P.S. Luxury Navy Flake and not as strong as an Irish Flake or University Flake. I tend to get a burned coffee, dark chocolate layered tasting from my experiences with it.

Certainly one of my favorites!

P.S. - I'm not an expert at anything except maybe running up my credit card on tobacco!

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.