Another C&D article.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this p_b,
Great article about a great company. I was drawn to them while searching for a completly organic tobacco; like the article says they are tha only one's with an organic pipe tobacco (Organic Pipe Dreams). The only other alternative was Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Co who makes Natural American Spirit Tobacco, they have a RYO Organic (Red Pouch) which you can pipe smoke in a pinch. I started looking for Organic just to try getting away from all the fake flavors and chemicals found in many tobaccos out there today.
:pipe: On Brother

Thanks for posting this great article. I have been wanting to try Haunted Bookshop, plus several other of their blends: looks like now I have to.

Shame you didn't get in on Secret Santa... I hear tell Santa is loaded up with Haunted Bookshop.

Awesome article. The only C&D i've had was the after hours flake and though I'm shying away from aromatics at the moment, I would definitely smoke it again. Good stuff! I'm excited to try their other blends!