Another new pipe?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter1

Reaction score
I'm getting a bug for a new pipe. I'm looking for another Peterson army mount, I have one already ,but not a billiard. Also I like the genod pipe also . It's not an army mount but it is a billiard. I'm leaning towards the Peterson, I have two and love them. Whats the better of the two pipes. I was looking at getting a meerschaum but there expencive. The AKB line is in the price range of the two pipes I'm looking at, but I heard there cheap. Thanks.

Don't know about either of these, but GBD made some nice pipes many in the billiard shape. I have two pots that smoke very well. My meerschaum is CAO.

Not sure but I think Pete makes the system pipe in an Army mount billiard. Seems like I've seen them on Ebay. Check out Meershaum Market. One of my favorites is a hand carved apple, larger than average bowl. Think I got it for $160.

Not sure but I think Pete makes the system pipe in an Army mount billiard. Seems like I've seen them on Ebay. Check out Meershaum Market. One of my favorites is a hand carved apple, larger than average bowl. Think I got it for $160.

Thanks for the tip about Meerschaum Market! I didn't know about that website. There are some good deals there!

It appears that Peterson still does make a number of pipes with a military mount, including several billiards. I don't believe they're "system" pipes though; I don't think the system would work in a straight stem. Here's a 107 that I've had for many years; the new ones don't seem to have the flared detail on the stem.

zgjjPk7l.jpg