Another newbie

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bolson

Reaction score
Greetings from Nevada!
I am your newest member and happy to be here. I live in Reno and confess to owning 5 pipes and a throne for them to perch upon...cant wait for my work day to end so I can enjoy the back yard view and a bowl from one of the chosen pipes in my small collection.

Brant :joker:

Brant, welcome to the board! I used to live in Yerington myself. The background in my Avatar is from the area and might look familiar. Made the move to Kentucky about five years ago and haven't looked back. I look forward to reading your posts.

jeepernick":nozfzjoo said:
Brant, welcome to the board! I used to live in Yerington myself. The background in my Avatar is from the area and might look familiar. Made the move to Kentucky about five years ago and haven't looked back. I look forward to reading your posts.
Jeeps and Nevada!! I should have known. I recognize that Nevada desertscape every time. Great place to play!

Brant, welcome to BoB. So happens am a 'newbie' myself. About 3 mos. smoking a pipe. These guys are great for helping us out. Mayhaps we can 'mature' togather'.

Bulldog Bruce

Never Forget

Bulldog Bruce":3ao5tp0y said:
Brant, welcome to BoB. So happens am a 'newbie' myself. About 3 mos. smoking a pipe. These guys are great for helping us out. Mayhaps we can 'mature' togather'.

Bulldog Bruce

Never Forget
I love a place that is kind to the new folks. So many questions and a bunch of nice people to answer them.

Howdy and welcome aboard. Or as we say here in NY,

"WA'SUP!"