Any Idea?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas james

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
When the new Pease blends will be available?

Maduro Cut Cake
Maltese Falcon

YO! Greg!

:bounce: Open Open Open

Do you guys think it will be hard to get a hold of these when they drop?

(mostly for me since everyone here will buy it all up before I get to purchase any :lol: )

:pipe:

I was wondering the same thing. Greg sure has been busy this year. I thought I was set for a while when Embarcadero hit the shelves, but with the promise of these two new blends the wait is on again....

It's a fact -- counter-intuitive but easily verified by experience -- that people tend to not value highly what they obtain too easily. The accumulated energy generated by the frustration of imagining and waiting is not to be discounted as a factor in the strength of the eventual attachment.

Women used to understand this . . .

:face:

Yak":sc1ar3q5 said:
It's a fact -- counter-intuitive but easily verified by experience -- that people tend to not value highly what they obtain too easily. The accumulated energy generated by the frustration of imagining and waiting is not to be discounted as a factor in the strength of the eventual attachment.

Women used to understand this . . .

Yak I hear ya, but when will the new GLP blends be released... :mrgreen:

When you're so frustrated with waiting that you're close to "past caring."

Think of it as a Character-Builder.

Yak yaks because he has ample supplies of the prototypes for each. Be a different story if one were to break into his house and steal them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,watch out for the attack :cat: 's.

:king: