Any other snuffers here?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokey422

Reaction score
My wife's health problems prevent me from smoking in the house so I enjoy snuff throughout the day when I'm not outside smoking. Any other users of dry snuff here?

:pipe: Smokey :pipe:

I am a daily user going on 12 years.I think I've tried just about all the varieties since I started.My daily favorites are Poschel's Gletscher Prise and Gawith Apricot.
I also favor some English snuffs,mainly Wilsons Jockey Club. :sunny:

Winslow

I've always wanted to try it, but just felt it presented more problems in my life than I needed... I imagine it would be a biotch to do while truckin...

I love Snus though, and would use it more if more stores carried it, or there was someway for me to keep it fresh AND buy it in rolls.

I bought some nasal snuff on a whim, and I'm surprised how much I like it. A little pinch keeps me awake and on-task (who needs Ritalin?)

A good snuff gives an invigorating lift from the nicotine delivery method.I do it while driving,no problem.A pinch in the morning of that peppermint-menthol Gletscher Prise snuff does start the day out right. :sunny:

Winslow

Cant say ive ever tried it, though my local guy carries some and i've always been curious. maybe i'll have to give it a whirl...

puros_bran":bjss3tuo said:
I love Snus though, and would use it more if more stores carried it, or there was someway for me to keep it fresh AND buy it in rolls.
I like the nasal snuff but have really been enjoying the snus for last last few months.
Cheap and very effective blast of the nic. Lasts 30 minutes or so and when I cant have a bowl for 8 hours, sure comes in handy at work......especially on the night shift.

I think that if you refrigerate it the freshness life is extended but cant say for sure.

I have been dipping a Copenhagen type snuff for approximately 33 years. Chew tobacco sometimes. And from time to time I dip regular dry snuff like Peach and Railroad Mills. I have tried nasal snuff on and off but it just doesn't do much for me.

Nasal snuff has diminished my sense of smell and taste over the long run.
Good in some circumstances but I am unable to appreciate the nuances of
some pipe tobaccos.I could never write a review of a pipe tobacco. :x

Winslow :sunny: