Anybody Else Have A Bad Cold/Flu?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff Daddy":6ebojomi said:
You need to smoke some rope and a take a few slugs of rye whiskey Carlos! You'll burn that bug right outta there! :lol:

I might try some Sam Gawith Black rope tonight. Or some big bowls of Old Joe Krantz. Maybe I am swinging back to the burley side. In preparation for Spring. Although we look like we are in the middle of an ice age outside right now.

I had read the posts here and was thankful that I had not came down with the flu this year. I very rarely get sick, and when I do I usually just tough it out and truck on. Well I am in day three and still feel miserable. I actually called in sick, which is something I can count on one hand that I have done in the last five years. Had 103 temp two days ago, down to 99.5 today. At least I got to enjoy the box pass before this thing hit.

Hoping those of you who have had (or still have) this thing are feeling much better, and hoping those of you who are healthy stay that way.

Nick

I had the flu just recently also had Strep throat on top of it too. I even got the flu shot, which I do and recommend for everyone every year. Its a small amount of money to pay so as to not lose alot of money being out of work for a week or more.

I also went to the doctor within 48 hrs and he gave the a script for Tamiflu. The next day I felt ALOT better, the stuff really works great. The day after that I was back to making pipes. I hope everyone feels better soon.
Brian

I have been very lucky so far this year. My wife had it but I haven't gotten it. I take so many meds the germs most likely invaded and got high and wandered out to go some place else :lol!: I did get the shot and I'm sure it helped a little. My wife got the shot and got sick a long time afterwards so we can't b;ame the shot. Lordy do I ever feel lucky :cyclops: :sunny: :affraid:

even' All, I got it too!, Doc gave me Z-pac industrial strength anti-biotics, surgery at end of month, Ken.
Pacem?? :tongue: :shock: