Anybody got a nice flask?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a nice 6oz - 8oz flash made from stainless steel...esp. with a brand thing on it...like Jameson, Laphroig or something UK-ish on it. Anybody have one they can part with without too much pain?

Unfortunately, I just had to delete a post...the one with the ten mile long link to the Stanley flask. I tried to reply to it twice but upon opening, the super long link string made my screen go CRAZY! It was flipping in and out and doing some very weird stuff.

Re the Stanley? Very solid item there. I have one too and it’s never failed me.

Years ago, I was gifted a stainless steel flask from Victoria's Secret. It does have a design on the front, but there's no wording or logo on it. For all I know, it is a VS design from somewhere in their store or advertising. It's some kind of shields and scrolling or something. I can't even remember now. VS had a small men's section for that one-stop shopping for their female customers. Grab some underwear and a flask gift for the guy in their life. I would guess that floor space is no longer being used for that. Maybe worth a phone call? I sold pewter flasks, and as beautiful as they can be, I'd rather have my stainless VS flask.

Those are some nice looking flasks. I used to carry a flask with me when I golfed. But I haven't carried it in a couple of years.

What activities or places does one carry a flask to nowadays?

eggman":1zxq6xmk said:
Those are some nice looking flasks. I used to carry a flask with me when I golfed. But I haven't carried it in a couple of years.

More in the Winter for outside antifreeze.  Now?  To picnics, BBQ’s, etc. where they will likely serve semi cold bud light.  Note:  a shot of good bourbon on the rocks, in lemonade, there’s always gonna be coke at a picnic, and the list goes on.

Note: when it’s discovered that you’re ‘carryin’ you’re instantly popular. It’s good to carry TWO flasks. One for the beggars (the cheap stuff) and one for yourself (the real thing).

Blackhorse":m85jmkjt said:
eggman":m85jmkjt said:

More in the Winter for outside antifreeze.  Now?  To picnics, BBQ’s, etc. where they will likely serve semi cold bud light.  Note:  a shot of good bourbon on the rocks, in lemonade, there’s always gonna be coke at a picnic, and the list goes on.

Note:  when it’s discovered that you’re ‘carryin’ you’re instantly popular.  It’s good to carry TWO flasks.  One for the beggars (the cheap stuff) and one for yourself (the real thing).
You know what. You're right. The 2 flask deal is brilliant, I hadn't looked at it like that. I like a little jack in my coke and other whiskeys and bourbons too. But lately, Captain Morgan has been my best friend. I may check Etsy out. I could use one for camping too.