Anybody know where Mark Chambers (dottleman) is?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m2j3t6

Reaction score
Hi folks. Just registered. Many thanks to TJ and Free Vito for letting me in on this site. Does anyone here know where dottleman is? We had become very good friends over the years he was at KCC but I haven't been able to contact him for about a year now. His site is down and there was no response to my last email to him. He told me he was having surgery and that was the last I heard from him. needless to say I'm worried about him and miss his knowledge and friendship. Has anyone had contact with him? JohnR, if you are here you might be my best bet of finding him.

When Mark left Knox, he had his own pipe site for awhile but it is closed down. Presumably, he is still living in Knoxville.

Merry Christmas CP. I had been emailing Mark for quite a while after he had his own site. I bought some tobacco and a couple of pipes from him. I lost contact about the time his site closed down. I'll try his old email address again to see if I can get a response. He told me he was going in for surgery and that was the about the last time I head from him. He told me he was spending time between Knoxville and his girlfriend's place in Kentucky. I'm just concerned that he is ok.

M2, I know there is a Knox area pipe smokers organization, maybe you could contact someone there and see if they know anything. Mark is sure to have some friends there.

In fact, here is the link: http://www.knoxpipesmokers.org/

I hope you find him well. I met Mark (and Keith) in Chicago once and they were extremely hospitable and shared freely their knowledge and bourbon!

showme

Thanks Guys. My computor has been on the fritz but it's ok now.

I'll check the other link and Mark if you're here send me an email, I'm worried about you man