Quantcast

Anybody

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

A

Anonymous

Participating in the Genographic project by National Geographic?

www.nationalgeographic.com/genographic

I just got my DNA test kit in the mail and am sending off my samples tomorrow!

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
Ian,

I'm not sure if I want to know :shock: ...

My mom and dad said I was born Canuk. That's good enough for me.

:D Paul

Justpipes

Reaction score
It certainly is interesting.

It would be fun to follow the research.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
My brother did some kind of "family" tree and researched it. He said our family was related to the first person who was convicted and hung in America by a jury of his peers for killing someone in tavern.

I tried to do some of that family tree stuff and I stopped when I discovered relatives arrived from England on a prison ship.

Maybe the DNA would clear up these misconceptions.Then I would feel better about myself.

:( Paul

Bill D

Reaction score
I don't think I should do that, I've been a little under the weather lately... I've been battling a Government Implanted Nano-Bot Infestation...

A

Anonymous

Bill D":z68w53qx said:
I don't think I should do that, I've been a little under the weather lately... I've been battling a Government Implanted Nano-Bot Infestation...
I don't know about nano bot's but those are some wicked tampers you make there:)

Bill D

Reaction score
Thank you Ian. My inventory on the website is down right now. I just got through the TAPS show, and now I've got to get some ready for Chicago. When that's over I should have the time to post what I have available on the site.

bigfish

Reaction score
Ian Minton":bfsv7qom said:

Now that sounds VERY interesting, but the $99 to do it is a little much, I think.

Bulldog Bruce

Reaction score
As Bigfish stated, interesting till I saw that C-note for the kit. I hear they have samps. of prior mil. even from way back when I was. Wonder if they could use that. Hey S.Ps. we all(our ancestors) left for a reason. Most of us wern't wanted.

Bd Bruce

A

Anonymous

Slow Puffs":ydy5m2e9 said:
My brother did some kind of "family" tree and researched it. He said our family was related to the first person who was convicted and hung in America by a jury of his peers for killing someone in tavern.

I tried to do some of that family tree stuff and I stopped when I discovered relatives arrived from England on a prison ship.

Maybe the DNA would clear up these misconceptions.Then I would feel better about myself.

It was probably one of my ancestors that sold him the booze that caused him to do it lol

PipeBrew

Reaction score
bigfish":vggfhv9s said:
Ian Minton":vggfhv9s said:

Now that sounds VERY interesting, but the $99 to do it is a little much, I think.
Agreed. I was thinking more along the lines of free.

shootist51

Reaction score
Slow Puffs":fno2x1b5 said:

I think it was Bill Murray who said," Hey We're Americans! Our ForeFathers were thrown out of every DECENT country in the world!"
Matt