Anyone Ever Hear Of?...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go Carlos:

"Fryer's Special Smokeage Mixture"

"A combination of the choicest American,Oriental and other fine tobaccos.Made from an old original recipe"

C. Fryer & Sons
London
est. 1803

Dock,

I've seen that a long time ago it is pretty old but other than that I really can't tell you much about it.

I would say that you are in for a real treat. That is good if the top is bowing up. It has a good seal and there is some awesome fermentation going on in there.

I have a very old tin of Old Gowrie that I am afraid will explode if I don't open it soon. This past weekend I purchased a large tin of Four Seasons that I know has not been blended for quite some time. The tin is pretty old and the top of it was bowing out almost to the point of explosion so I went ahead and opened it and the tobacco inside was perfect.

D.J. Perry":2mwu3bge said:
Hello All,

I picked this sealed tin up a few years ago at a junk sale.Anyone ever hear of the brand "Fryer's"??? It's seal is still good but the top is starting to look like a tin of Jiffy Pop right off the stove! :lol:

Pipestuff005.jpg

Best,
Dock
:pipe: