Anyone Got A Match?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldguy

Reaction score
Hello from southern VA. I saw some familiar names here from Smokers forums and Pipes.org forum so I thought I'd stop by for a smoke. I'm looking forward to enjoying more good company!
-Leroy Kingman

Welcome to BoB Oldguy!!! I use to go to school in Chatham(sp) a very long time ago LOL. Are you anywhere near there?

Thanks for the welcomes. Regor, I'm about halfway between Chatham and Farmville, in Charlotte County. Right smack in the middle of lots of cattle farms. it's REAL quiet here. A perfect place to kick back on a quiet sunny day, with a pipe in one hand and a beer in t'other.

Oldguy":bs0vy0kd said:
Thanks for the welcomes. Regor, I'm about halfway between Chatham and Farmville, in Charlotte County. Right smack in the middle of lots of cattle farms. it's REAL quiet here. A perfect place to kick back on a quiet sunny day, with a pipe in one hand and a beer in t'other.
The funny thing is I went to school there in '62 - my last year there. That sure is some beautiful country there. A very pleasent memory from those times except for 1 thing. I was at school when I got shot in my left eye with a BBgun. Other than that it was a great time in my crazy life LOL

Welcome Leroy!!

regor":5fqivr7c said:
The funny thing is I went to school there in '62 - my last year there. That sure is some beautiful country there. A very pleasent memory from those times except for 1 thing. I was at school when I got shot in my left eye with a BBgun. Other than that it was a great time in my crazy life LOL
As for you Regor, I'm seeing scenes from A Christmas Story - were you Ralphie or his little brother? :lol!:

Happy puffin'
Meer
:flower:

Meer, I don't allow BB guns in the house. I do have a real thing about them LOL. I don't mind real guns but no frickin BBguns I haven't watched that picture for a very long time and no plans in the future to watch it LOL. :cyclops: :affraid: