Anyone heard from RobJ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
RobJ has been conspicuously absent from the board for some time. A quick check shows his last post was Jan 21st of this year. I've sent him both a pm and e-mail a while back, and the pm hasn't been picked up nor the e-mail answered, and the e-mail didn't bounce either. So don't know what to make of this.

He seemed fine in all his posts, and didn't reveal any issues in his life but who knows. We've exchanged pm's and e-mails in the past. He lives within a reasonable distance from me and works even closer. He's also a musician and we've had exchanges about that, so I figured we had a connection beyond pipes.

I've got his mailing address and have considered sending him a a letter asking if he's OK, but am reluctant since it's likely he must've gotten my e-mail.

Ya, I know people move on and some lose interest in the board. Yet it would be good to know he's OK.

Cheers,

RR

Good spot Rande.

In the circumstances a short note in the mail wouldn't be too intrusive, or perhaps as AJ did with Michael if anyone has his phone number a quick call. He'll know the intent is positive and honorable.

Fingers crossed he's totally fine and just having some time out. ..