Anyone tried Dorisco Mixture from James Fox?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only just learned about the Fox and Lewis tobaccos from the recent P&T Magazine, and was curious myself. :scratch:

There was some in my Secret Santa parcel... I've had all is one bowlful, so I can't say much about it--don't dislike it, to be sure.

Good call Doc!!! lol

I think some guys just LOVE it - a solid English with lots of latakia in there - well regarded - yadda, yadda. To me it's like the Fox Campanille or Presbyterian or 965, etc.

Now if you're looking at the Fox items...the ONE that I would recommend that you not pass by is the Bankers. It's one of those that provides something just a little different. Some say it's a "Cigar Blend" but it's really another English with a bit of cigar leaf in there...doesn't taste like a cigar...tastes like a smooth English with a hint, a nuance, of cigar. Nice.

The original Bankers was flat out superb. The re-make may just need time or just be the typical re-make story.

:face: