Appeal For Cigar Bands! hElP! : )

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Guys, I'm creating a neat humidor covered with cigar bands that will be decoupaged. Sorta folk arty.

I'm now in need of a bunch of cigar bands. I'm willing to buy em, trade ya' a tin or two of tobacco or accept them as pure charity :lol:

Dock":irizpupt said:
Guys, I'm creating a neat humidor covered with cigar bands that will be decoupaged. Sorta folk arty.

I'm now in need of a bunch of cigar bands. I'm willing to buy em, trade ya' a tin or two of tobacco or accept them as pure charity :lol:

My first thought when you said you needed cigar bands was, "I bet he's trying to bring Cubans into the states." My friend tried to do that but has terrible luck with lying and customs caught him :D

He only had a few so they let him go.

As for the actual use of your thread, If I had some laying around, I'd gladly give them to you, but I haven't smoked cigars in a long time. I wonder if Ebay would have some loose bands for sale.

Brian.

The cat hooked me up. Thanks guys.... We're good now....

If you need more, I have cuban bands from pre-embargo to 2011 ELs and everything in between.

I am new to pipes but a heavy in cigars...I have lots of bands available...Opus X, Habanas...if still in need let me know.