April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
::::ATTENTION ALL BOMBERS::::

It's April, and while where I am sitting I can see snow falling outside the window, Spring is sure to bring pleasant weather. So pleasant it might warrant a extra bowl or two outside in the fresh air. It's also time to destroy another deserving target!!

Here is our theme for this month: Spring! :flower:

Is there any particular tobacco or tradition you associate with spring? I personally like light, grassy Virginia blends, or perhaps a nice mild cigar with a light roasted coffee. Maybe you fancy tea or other ritual to welcome the onset of the season. In any case, there are no shortages of possibilities for your own ordnance this month.

Right now the estimated delivery date for our "spring shower" will be Friday April 29th.

Please indicate in this thread whether or not you wish to participate. Orders will be issued sometime next weekend.

Please note that I will be attending the Chicago pipe show at the end of the month and may be unable to respond to late communication.

:::Other Business:::

It is with a heavy heart, but I have decided to resign as co-commander of the BOB Bombing Squadron at the conclusion of this month's mission. Financially and professionally I'm in a tough situation, and while I may not be participating in runs for the next few months, I do plan to get involved again when life stabilizes. I haven't missed a mission in over three years and I'm sorry I have to sit out for a while. It has been a joy to be not only a member of the squadron, but also to be your co-commander.

That said, a co-commander position is open. WarlockBob needs assistance in managing the monthly runs. If anyone is interested to accept this mantle please pm me. Depending on the response I may reach out to several of you personally. The time commitment involved is minimal, but you will need to handle the Top Secret BOB Black Book with names and addresses. Remember that as a policy all these records are kept only for Bomber activity, and are kept confidential for all other purposes.

Let me know if anyone is interested. It really is a rewarding experience and it's great to give back to the community.

Reporting for duty Sah! Have a great time at the Chicago show and I hope your situation turns around soon.

Cheers

Tim

Ocelot 'Financially and professionally I'm in a tough situation...'

Really sorry to hear this Ocelot.  

I really hope things change for the better for you very soon.  Although I've never participated I have very much enjoyed watching how the Bombing runs unfold and have laughed a lot along the way.  Your Command of Bombing HQ has brought a lot of chaps a great deal of fun too.

Good luck fella,

Stick.

I'm in for the mission!

Ocelot, you have rocked as co-commander! I hope things stabilize quickly for you. Well wishes.

I was going to ask to sit this one out for personal reasons, but I can't miss a chance to fly under Ocelot's command one more time! I am proudly in Sir!

Reporting for duty!

I hope things start moving in the right direction for you Jesse. Your service and commitment to the BoB Bomber Squadron has been most commendable and much appreciated! Enjoy your leave and we do hope to see you back soon Sir!

71d14fd577b7beed884810952438468d.jpg" style="width: 370px;height: 270px

Alright, lady and gents, here's our list of participants this month:

1. DrT999
2. Ozark Wizard
3. fsu92john
4. Timbo
5. WarlockBob
6. Fr_Tom
7. kaitlyn3937
8. MichaelM
9. DrumsAndBeer
10. nismo270r
11. Jevverrett
12. Ocelot55

:::Now for some more business:::

I am humbled and grateful for all the well wishes from the members of the squadron. Each of you has contributed greatly and I've come to value and trust our little community.

As such, I want to leave the Squadron in good hands. WarlockBob and I have considered all of those interested in the co-commander position and both agree that the one suited to the task is: Ozark Wizard

Please give him the respect and loyalty you gave me. I know he will add a lot to the leadership in the Squadron and I look forward to see his work.

Orders will go out this afternoon

Ocelot55":tf1i6360 said:
As such, I want to leave the Squadron in good hands. WarlockBob and I have considered all of those interested in the co-commander position and both agree that the one suited to the task is: Ozark Wizard
If I may be so bold; a great choice.