Are you happy now?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far out, Kirk...had no idea...quite the transformation...but not in heart, gotta keep the heart!

I like the new look!
Walt

With the sword, I am thinking Samurai pipe maker. (The old Belushi skit.)  OK, an English Long sword but close enough.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CQxHe2CT-ec?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Briarbabe":6hgf3pcq said:
As we are all adults here, I would like to point out that BD and SM do not necessarily go hand in hand. And they are just pictures and may or may not necessarily denote my tastes in the bedroom. (Wouldn't you like to find out for sure!) I have a very good friend who is a photographer. She did a boudoir shoot for me at a particularly crappy time in my life and I can't even tell you what a boon to my self confidence it was. I'm very proud of these pics, I want them to be seen. If they raise your blood pressure a little...be it because they piss you off or make you hot, well then good, the whole feel I was going for with this shoot was edgy and button pushing.
Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes-

People see what they want to see, and what people want to see never has anything to do with the truth.

ROBERTO BOLAÑO

doesnt look like RR material, I mean no one even said "Eff you Kyle" ;) 

Walt, many folk have tried to change me at heart over the years and all have failed, the only times I will change myself is when I want to do so, my heart remains fiery and this will never change, worry not my friend. I have changed my outlook on things over the years and am still very much evolving in this regard, I feel like I could live a dozen lifetimes and still not have come even close to behaving as a truly civilised person, the World is too crazy for this to happen which truly saddens me.

Ken, that video clip show of John is superb, such a shame when he passed, and yes I am a trained practitioner of the blade, first in Kendō for 13yrs then using more traditional English battle swords for 5yrs with a chap I trained with many years ago who sadly passed away earlier this year, I sorely miss him both as a friend and a mentor. I stopped using swords because of a change in personal philosophy, the sword is a tool designed for one thing and one thing only, to harm other people, this I cannot condone any longer so I stopped training with them.

BB, not so interesting to some I know but I do also prefer the person I am today to the person I have been in the past, I rather hope I have taught myself to be a calmer and more understanding individual, but of course every once in a while I fail in this and the rougher earlier and more childish me surfaces, this I find most distressing to be honest as I have worked so hard to try to evolve into a more balanced person, life is a tricky journey and being human is not an easy thing to be is it.

Just for you Harry............

"Elf you Kyle"

(luv's ya really Kyle... :sunny:  )

Right so, I think that's enough about me now, I return the thread back to BB, sorry for the hijacking Sis'.

Kyle Weiss":4rcxzkwn said:
What, are we trying to impress our Victorian neighbors?   :lol:   Please.
That all depends on your neighbours...

Boston%20Marriage.jpg

Speaking of beards and looks and when seeing a friend and him not being what we expected...

I had a friend that had a nice full beard that was like U.S. Grants. Never saw him without it. For whatever reason, he took it off. The guy had NO chin. I mean it just blended into his neck. When I saw it, I stood with my mouth open which left me embarrassed but I couldn't help it. He grew it right back.

Yes, seeing Kirk almost in the flesh was a different experience from my vision; but, a deeper, good one in this case. Just goes to show a weakness in our electronic friendships. We can miss badly in our vision at times.

Glad to see the real love is alive and well around here. :lol:

Don't feel bad, this tread was an automatic highjack from the get-go. It's been respectful, hilarious, thought-provoking and a pleasant mess the whole way. :heart:

Perfect Round Table fodder.

I knew a fella that grew a mustache for the same reason as the guy you knew with no chin, Ken. He had barely any upper lip due to a badly-repaired cleft palate. He was a rustic Gregory Peck with a mustache; looked like a mutant without it, poor guy.

8)

Briar Spirit":bgdwrkzz said:
BB, not so interesting to some I know but I do also prefer the person I am today to the person I have been in the past, I rather hope I have taught myself to be a calmer and more understanding individual, but of course every once in a while I fail in this and the rougher earlier and more childish me surfaces, this I find most distressing to be honest as I have worked so hard to try to evolve into a more balanced person, life is a tricky journey and being human is not an easy thing to be is it.
Kirk,
You have found the secret to life....I think we all try to be a better person than we used to be...it is a goal...but so difficult to achieve.  But when you have the key, as you have, it becomes even more tricky.  We know better but the childish comes out no matter what.  

As you said..."life is a tricky journey and being human is not an easy thing to be is it."

And I'll give an Amen to that.

Kyle Weiss":wrzoxj8m said:
Glad to see the real love is alive and well around here.  :lol:

Don't feel bad, this tread was an automatic highjack from the get-go.   It's been respectful, hilarious, thought-provoking and a pleasant mess the whole way.   :heart:

Perfect Round Table fodder.

8)
It really has been good fun.

Alright, that's enough Tom foolery out of me for a while. I think this avatar will stick around for a while.

Briarbabe":5c81p3ts said:
Alright, that's enough Tom foolery out of me for a while. I think this avatar will stick around for a while.
FWIW BB, that's my favorite one. Really nice pic.

And this from a grumpy old curmudgeon........

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":lnvx8ndr said:
Briarbabe":lnvx8ndr said:

Cheers,

RR
Thank you dahling, I quite like it myself.

Brewdude":5ndfbrr1 said:

Cheers,

RR
Agreed.

Cute, smart, funny, enjoys pipes, beards, bacon, photography and knitting pipe socks. Some dude will at some point become "some lucky dude."

Great pic BB. :D 

DrumsAndBeer":flo624kp said:
Brewdude":flo624kp said:

Cheers,

RR
Agreed.

Cute, smart, funny, enjoys pipes, beards, bacon, photography and knitting pipe socks. Some dude will at some point become "some lucky dude."

Great pic BB. :D 
Well I wish he would hurry the hell up!

Briarbabe":kkcxqs1r said:
Much, much better. Show's YOU not some fantasy. :twisted: