Arkansas state of emergency

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by the photos you posted you should be ok, though getting around to town might be an issue! Stay home and dry! Turn around don't drown is the buzz here.

Well we got FEMA coming in Little Rock and apparently they declared it a National Emergency was all over the national news we lost every single Levee on the river and I think the water is risen 20 feet something like that over every Levi they've evacuated most of Little Rock Around The River and I think that they've evacuated most of Fort Smith and it's not I don't know not good I'm headed to the mountains where the water won't reach

Good luck and stay dry. When i was a kid i never understood when people would worry about flooding, i always thought it would be cool too swim everywhere lol.

Somebody wants on here made a a photo thingy that said Arky and it showed some guy laying in the mud or something like that if somebody remembers that they should post it it would be funny

Be safe Arky. With all the rain, the smaller streams become raging rivers very quickly. We have a problem with the dams on Truman Lake and LOTO. They normally don't let any water out because it would flood worse downstream at the Missouri river. Truman Lake is 30 feet over full pool and have to let some water out. This will raise LOTO a bit and we will have to keep watch on the water levels. Fortunately for me, I am high on a ridge above LOTO and don't have a flooding issue.

Yeah I've been trying to get up to the mountains to get you out of here by don't think it's going to make it as far as we are Although our little rock or I should say our big city will be shut down for a while I would assume

I arrived in the mountains today and decided that it was time to fix all the overgrowth taking over my trees and bushes and I made my first strawberry picking today deliciously yummy and sweet and yeah fun stuff apples will be coming in hopefully in November no flooding in the mountains just a bunch of ticks