Arky?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on ya, Arky. Here's hoping that some more favorable planting and building weather is right around the corner for you.

Thanks for checking in and letting us know what you've been up to.

BB

Glad to see you’re still around, buddy. Drop in more often, folks miss you.

Good to see you checking in Travis and thanks for the pics. I especially like the one of you sat in front of the wood burner; I pipe in your hand would have topped that off nicely. Good to hear that you're making progress too.

Keep us posted as things progress fella,

Stick.

Somebody I'm concerned about is the old oak has anybody heard from Oak at all I texted him but he seemed a little bit upset or frustrated or I don't know what and I was just making sure everything was okay with him

arkansaspiper":l7l8lco2 said:
Somebody I'm concerned about is the old oak has anybody heard from Oak at all I texted him but he seemed a little bit upset or frustrated or I don't know what and I was just making sure everything was okay with him
Yes, he's been conspicuous by his absence. There again he does tend to disappear for long periods.

Like you I'm wondering if he's OK.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":4hy85r4s said:
arkansaspiper":4hy85r4s said:
Yes, he's been conspicuous by his absence. There again he does tend to disappear for long periods.

Like you I'm wondering if he's OK.

Cheers,

RR
He's just been busy. We occasionally chat on the phone.

Broadcasting from the cabin out in the woods I found a spot where I could send a message out which is a rarity so anyway it's really awesome to know that everybody actually missed me it's kind of neat even though I don't use punctuation and everybody was really on me about that but the way I see it you either accept that or you don't I don't care yeah Oak won't even answer his phone or text and I didn't know if anybody on here hadn't heard anything or anything like that I'm actually sitting here in the cabin went down to the waterfall a little bit ago so how the waterfall was flowing and seeing if it was all cleared out and I was thinking I'm going to try to post out on Brothers can I see if I can't reach out I've been wanting to get on more and more and I realized that I need 2 make time to do this kind of stuff I can't just work all the time but I'll sitting here thinking I'm going to take a little bit of time post out I can't promise it'll be every day but yeah I mean I got to do it I've been smoking a lot of Navy flake Peter stokkebye and I found a new Navy flake that I like I think it's newminster Navy flake I really really love that flake better than stokkebye to be honest with you it's a really great flake does anybody else really enjoy or has had at least one or two bowls of the new monster used to be cheaper then still could be but I think it's about the same price now or closer comprable but anyway I'm going to sign off Anna if I have the time I would love to join the bomb squad again it's you know Financial I just don't I barely have the money to pay for my own tobacco hence the reason why I'm growing 2 Acres of it this year so turning off I'm rambling oh I forgot and I'll send photos I get this awesome luxury of tanning out a rare black wolf pelt that's worth like $10, 000 and a white one that's probably worth 10 or $20, 000 and this guy that I know has trusted me to take care of them I'll send pictures I'm scared to death because I do the math

Quite the run-on sentence there Travis, but I get the general idea.  :p

In any case many of us are glad to see you posting again. Send pics when you can. A lot of us admire your pioneering spirit.

Cheers,

RR

Its really great to see you on Travis! Time is always a precious commodity buddy especially with all you have going on. Always excited to the pics you post. Take care post when you're able we'll be here.

Jim

Yes, good to see you Travis. I greatly admire your can do approach to life!

Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Wolf pelts! Oh my!

I agree with you about the Navy flake. I also prefer the Newminster. And yes, tobacco prices are creeping up!

Take care

Hey it's the wizard of the Ozark yeah wolf pelts man they are black and white crazy