Aromatic Blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
So I tell the tobacconist on the phone what I want. Then I ask what he might have in his house blends that are similar. Natural blends, not aromatic. He hasn't led me astray yet. The description on this particular experience is described as all natural tobaccos. Dominated by a Malawi burley that might lead me to believe it's an aromatic. But it's not.

Well, the box arrives and I sort though the goodies inside. The blend in question is set aside until I can check it out. When I get to it later, my sniffer tells me that this is an aromatic. Probably with some vanilla and chocolate added. It's mostly a brown tobacco. Maybe 60%. And about 40% black. Probably flavored Cavendish.

My taster tell me the same. I could be wrong. But I don't think so. Not too goopy. A bit of strength. That is probably from the Malawi burley. So it's not a typical overly mild aromatic.

It's not me. I can smoke some aromatics. But this one just does not do it. I have two bags. One open and minus 1 bowl. First two people who PM me or email me, I will send each one of the bags. No charge. I would rather you were an experienced aromatic smoker. I would be afraid that for a BoB new to the pipe, he/she might get some tongue bite. I would not want to be responsible for turning someone off on the pipe.

:D

Both are spoken for. Just awaiting an address from one.

I have a couple other new to me items. They don't pan out, I will PM those that missed out on this deal.

:)

Carlos, I didn't PM you. I just wanted to say I think this is a very nice thing you have done here. Truly in the spirit of BoBs. :cheers:

Good show,,,,,,passing along a blend that doesn't make it for you is part of what makes BOB great,,,,,