Artistically Inclined?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Anyone that has a flare for design? I think the board would look a lot better if we had a graphic for a banner. Something that would replace the area where is says "Brothers of Briar". Unfortunately that is just not one of my talents so if you have any ideas share them with the group.

Something denoting brotherhood; shaking hands, olympic rings. Something humorous; popeye, a diesel truck blowing a big plume of black smoke. I like the symbolism of the truck; pipe smoke, a journey, strength, persistence, fortitude, direction, blue collar, humility, confidence, experience, a job accompolished, a job in process. How about a brown UPS truck bouncing and rambling from one side of the screen to another; anticipation, spousal dysfunctionalism.

:clown: tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yoda Emeritus!

I work with a kid who is going to school for design. He's a good artist and is basically taking all comers at the moment so he has a useful portfolio. I can ask if he'd be willing to throw a couple of ideas together. Let me know and I'll talk to him. He'll waive any fee when I wave his employee review in his face :D

LOL
I wouldn't want to burden anyone but if he wanted to do it that would be great.

I decided to try to come up with something as well, I like my idea... it's making it work that's the problem. :lol:

I'll ask him.. he's a good guy and looking for things he can point to and thump his chest at, so to speak, as examples of his work.

Are there any specific dimensions he would need to work within? Is there anything particular you'd like to see from the design? Let me know. Thanks!

Matt

I would think that under 800 pixels wide and around a couple hundred high. Something that captures brotherhood and pipes.