As it is traditional...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slartie

Reaction score
I decided to have a look and say hello to everybody.

So - hello :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I cannot resist when I see a new pipe forum pop up. In this community, any new initiative needs to be investigated.

I see a few people I recognize from here and there. Good to be here.

CP":fspwr0zf said:
Hi Lars. How are smoking conditions in Sweden?
Smoking bans are in full effect, so as far as I know you can't really smoke anywhere but on the street and at home. I'm not 100% sure, though. I moved here from Denmark 3 years ago - a country which is now also banning smoking all over the place.

The smoking bans are the result of EU legislation, rather than any local hoo-hah. That doesn't change the fact, that it's all a bunch of BS, though.

Note: Many bars in Denmark simply don't care about the new law. They let people smoke if they want to. Come January 1st, the new law will be more heavily enforced. Time will tell if this will curb the "smoke if you want - we don't care"-attitude. Part of me hopes it won't.

Welcome to what is going to turn out to be a very nice place to learn and make friends!!

Yo Lars,

I'll take it that you found us through the link I posted over on My-Pipes Community... :p

Good to see ya,
Dock
:pipe:

Absolutely, Dock.

I always enjoy checking out new "outlets" in the community. The level of camaraderie will decide if I stay around.

So far so good, though :)