As the world churns...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Howdy folks! Just a little update on the mysterious doings of the Fatman. I have made noise about trying to leave Alaska for a while now, and It may finally happen. I have a telephone interview this upcoming Friday, for a MRI position, in Twin Falls Idaho. It is about 45 mins away from my oldest brother. He is one of the few members of my family that I like, so that will be great!

Moving back to civilization will be great! The worst thing that can happen is still pretty good, as I have the best MRI job in Anchorage!

Ciao!

John

Good luck, man, I know how much fun the job hunt can be. But obviously having a decent gig while you're on the prowl makes life a lot easier! Sending good juju your way.

Good to hear from you FM!

I'll be thinking of you on Friday... Good luck John!

Stick.

Sounds like a nice move if it comes to pass. If not, well, still sounds good! Better to launch from solid ground than adrift. Best of luck on the new potential job! Twin Falls is a pleasant transition as well....

Good Luck..Hope all goes well for you,and you can spend time with your brother

Yet another one is moving, wish you the best sir. ;)

Well, I was not selected for the position. The interview lasted less than 15 mins and were mostly generic HR ones, like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years". So, I am working with a recruiter, and will see what pans out!

Fatman":edqvnnvq said:
Well, I was not selected for the position. The interview lasted less than 15 mins and were mostly generic HR ones, like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years". So,  I am working with a recruiter, and will see what pans out!
5 years? A lot can happen in 5 years...

Well, sooner or later something great will happen, the right position just hasn't been tailored to you yet! Best of results for you!

Hey gang! As luck would have I have been considered for a different position at the same Hospital in Idaho, MRI as well. Here is the kicker, they are flying me down for a second interview, and I am one of four candidates. Sadly the beard is going to get a major trim before interviewing, so Santa will have a fake beard this Christmas.

Fatman":7uy3ogiq said:
Hey gang! As luck would have I have been considered for a different position at the same Hospital in Idaho, MRI as well. Here is the kicker, they are flying me down for a second interview, and I am one of four candidates. Sadly the beard is going to get a major trim before interviewing, so Santa will have a fake beard this Christmas.
Hey John

That's very encouraging news. Never mind about the beard thing. You can easily regrow that in due course. Go for the gold amigo!

Cheers,

RR

That's great news John. I wish you the best of luck. Personally I think it's in the bag provided they want the best. :cheers:

AJ