"At $97, It's More Expensive Not to Buy This Lenovo Chromebook 3"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score

Lenovo's 11 inch, 2.2 lb. Chromebook 3 at $ 97.00, $122 Off.​

Lenovo Chromebook 3 link to Best Buy
Reprint of promo, quoted below.

Chromebooks are cheap, but they’re rarely this cheap for a decent brand new one. For $97, you’ll get a surprisingly capable machine that relies solely on web apps within Google Chrome for its software and general functionality. It’s surprisingly functional, allowing you to handle office tasks via Google’s productivity suite and cloud service, Google Drive. If you just need a machine to browse the web, watch movies, and listen to music, it’s more than capable. It’s their versatility and low price that has turned them into the de facto machine used by schools everywhere.
This Chromebook has 4GB of RAM, 32GB eMMC storage, and runs on an AMD A6 CPU. It’s got two USB 3.1 Type A ports and two USB 3.1 Type C ports and a headphone jack, and has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity."

I'll just leave one in my car. I can always tether it to my phone. The charger that comes with it is ordinarily $40+ and will work great with my tablet.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good deal and definitely better for surfing the web than using a phone, IMHO.