Attention Please.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George Kaplan":r7dnmykq said:
Now I'm really looking forward to hearing his response to all of this hoopla.
Whatever it is it's bound to include a large number of :twisted: s

Thanks for your perseverance Ron.

Glad to here the old bugger is being looked after and hope he's back to his old charming self soon.

Way to go Ron. Michael will feel like he is 30 again when he gets home.. MIKE

Hey, I wonder if we could send him a big bottle of ketchup at the hospital :twisted: Attach a note saying "We know they won't let you have a pipe here, so we figured you could use this".

Puff Daddy":pz4wpkc1 said:
Hey, I wonder if we could send him a big bottle of ketchup at the hospital :twisted:  Attach a note saying "We know they won't let you have a pipe here, so we figured you could use this".
I was just wondering if there was such a thing as a Heinz bouquet :D

Glad to hear this story has a happy ending, thanks Cart. Prayers heading Michael's way and hoping he'll be back here soon, curmudgeoning around the place. ;)

Cheers

Tim

Puff Daddy":ywd4w77l said:
Hey, I wonder if we could send him a big bottle of ketchup at the hospital :twisted:  Attach a note saying "We know they won't let you have a pipe here, so we figured you could use this".
That's a great idea! Anyone wants to be the point person on this I'll contribute. Just pm me!

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR

p.s. to say that the docs have this bypass thing figured out these days. While it's clearly a major invasive surgery it has a high rate of success. My own late Pap had a double bypass in his 60's and then a quad in his 70's and he lived to 88. And even then it wasn't a heart issue that took him down.

(Deep sigh)

Glad to hear he is getting his pump system worked on. With the hours of run time he's put on it there's no wonder the work was required...........

The ketchup thing sounds great! Big smiles here thinking about it.

(Boy, what some guys do to get a forum talking. Judas Priest...........)

Get well Michael :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for the update Ron.

Fr_Tom":ut66jd5u said:
Cartaphilus":ut66jd5u said:
He says he's doing fine but, I reckon he can use some prayers.  
I may not look like much, but I can pray...
Pray for all us dear sir. :fpalm:

Cartaphilus, thanks for all your efforts. I'm glad he's doing relatively ok. Now I wish him a speedy recovery. :D

Puff Daddy":qgftz60l said:
Please, someone State side send him some Ketchup in hospital. What a hoot!

Stick":ks2eyneu said:
Puff Daddy":ks2eyneu said:

Trying to kill him? Poor soul is supposed to keep his blood pressure down.

puros_bran":bdsg4mkn said:
Stick":bdsg4mkn said:
Puff Daddy":bdsg4mkn said:

Trying to kill him?  Poor soul is supposed to keep his blood pressure down.
PB - I would just love to see his face. Just imagine it, 'Now why would anyone send me a bottle of Ketchup?..... Ah ha!' :twisted: :twisted:

puros_bran":n3neffnj said:
Stick":n3neffnj said:
Puff Daddy":n3neffnj said:

Trying to kill him?  Poor soul is supposed to keep his blood pressure down.
Well, Heinz does make a sodium free version. I've had it and it isn't bad at all, since I'm hypertensive and have to control sodium intake.

What's more concerning is what the docs will say about his 8 bowls/day.

:!:

Cheers,

RR