Attoning for my absence!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
The last two weeks or so have been hectic as hell for my better half and me! Family emergencies, travel, Turkey Day visit/s, etc., etc. To all the birthdays I have missed, I sincerely apologize and wish one and all a great Big Happy Birthday!! For others with health challenges, I wish you a speedy recovery and painless health!! I'm kinda' in there with ya' as I've just experienced two needle biopsies; awaiting results!! I do hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No replies necessary...Just tryin' to catch up :D :D :cheers: FTRPLT

I couldn’t help it I just had to reply. Now I’ll have to atone for that.

Oh yeah...ftrplt. I remember him!

Jeez ftrplt, there’s no need to feel you’ve let anyone down. You’re the one that misses out on all the sparklingly conversation and whatnot.

If it had been a couple of months it would have been more understandable to announce a return. A couple of years and we’d kill the fatted calf.

I’m sure we’re much more concerned with your need for biopsy testing. That never sounds like something good. When everything comes back normal then we’ll celebrate with you. I’m chilling the champagne already!

Thank y'all for the kind replies :) :) . I'm not big into "social media," this board gets most of my attention. Just wanted folks to know I wasn't intentionally ignoring anyone. Now what was this about chilled champagne????? :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: FTRPLT