August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, your gf will like some of the tobacco smells! She is probably just jealous that you got obliterated!

I've almost got it all jarred up now, and I think the worst of it is over. My gf doesn't hate them all, some aros in here that smell pretty nice, even to her lol. This has been a nearly overwhelming experience for me. The generosity of the group has been very heartwarming, and a much needed pick me up. (This completes the blubbering portion of our program) So here's a preliminary damage report.

Bulks:
Straus Union terminal and Blue chip
4noggins prairie wind
Shortcut to mushrooms
Balkan supreme 2010
MacBaren navy mixture, vanilla cream flake and bold Kentucky
Greenodd rope
Perettis 333 and BPC
AJs VaPer 2011
McCranies red flake
Jack Lee autumn walk
C & D plantation evening and old Hollywood
John Patton Virginia squire
Brown flake #3 2008 (not sure about #3,Roman numerals)
SG Brown Irish X rope
The Semois
Maryland #333
Penzance
Gaslight
Grandpas sweater
Caliopes choice
BBQ blend
Comoys cask #11

Tins:
Seattle pipe clubs Plum Pudding and Potlatch
SG Full Virginia Flake, Squadron leader w/ perique, Balkan flake and winter time flake
Fusiliers ration
Margate
Three nuns
Westminster
McClellands Arcadia
GL Pease Montgomery and Lagonda
C&D montford point marine
HH mature Virginia, and old dark fired

Others:

1 metal tamper
1 Boulder and Briar pipe
1 clay Gouda pipe
1 MM pipe
1 long stemmed hardwood pipe
3 packs of pipe cleaners
Llama jerky- DELICIOUS (really llama?)

Llama? that is different!

I believe the 'bbq blend,' and I agree that's what it smells like, is MacBaren HH Bold Kentucky

DrT999":5n5nvjhf said:
Llama?  that is different!

I believe the 'bbq blend,' and I agree that's what it smells like, is MacBaren HH Bold Kentucky
The BBQ blend was one of what I thought was four blends that came vacuum packed with grandpas sweater, llama jerky and Caliopes choice. I haven't opened those yet, I need to get more jars tomorrow. I thought the jerky was a tobacco blend. It had so much juice in it I had to cut it open and see what it was lol. Very tasty stuff. Tastes like beef to me though. Is llama considered red meat?

Had some copperhead snake with jasmine rice and capers, hush puppies with a honey/lemon/rosemary mustard....

Not even close to gator........

Blackhorse":wjidotf9 said:
Ever try Ostrich...or Gator?

-----------

: ( :   <-- bipolar
I thought Ostrich was rather bland on its own, but it did make for some lean chili. The Gator was in a somewhat spicy sausage (twice) and in a gumbo, so I'm still not sure of it by itself

Congrats Jevverrett, looks like the bombers devastated you in a good way! Cheers to the bombers of BoB for doing what you do! Too cool! 8)

The best is when some target's wife stomps off to Mama's for a few days too cool off cause she thought he blew the egg money on baccy! I love a good rage thing. Then when she passes the mailman on her way out and he's bringin' in a whole nuther load...wow! It's so beautiful. Chokes me up.

Blackhorse":z059lvpv said:
The best is when some target's wife stomps off to Mama's for a few days too cool off cause she thought he blew the egg money on baccy! I love a good rage thing. Then when she passes the mailman on her way out and he's bringin' in a whole nuther load...wow! It's so beautiful. Chokes me up.

wicked, wicked man..............

My face cracked and my sides hurt..... Funny schnitzel.........

Funny?

No, really!

It's happened twice here, in slightly different forms. It really is pretty damn priceless. When you do as many missions as we have on this thing, it's bound to come up here and there...people bein' like they are.

There's a place about 7 miles from where I live that used to be called Murder Burger. They served a really delicious Ostrich burger. Very lean, very tasty.

Jevverrett":igw8vyqn said:
I've almost got it all jarred up now, and I think the worst of it is over. My gf doesn't hate them all, some aros in here that smell pretty nice, even to her lol. This has been a nearly overwhelming experience for me. The generosity of the group has been very heartwarming, and a much needed pick me up. (This completes the blubbering portion of our program) So here's a preliminary damage report.

Bulks:
4noggins prairie wind
Shortcut to mushrooms
Balkan supreme 2010
Greenodd rope
Perettis 333 and BPC
AJs VaPer 2011
McCranies red flake
Jack Lee autumn walk
SG Brown Irish X rope
The Semois
Maryland #333
Penzance
Gaslight
Grandpas sweater
Caliopes choice
BBQ blend
Comoys cask #11

Tins:
SG Full Virginia Flake, Squadron leader w/ perique, Balkan flake and winter time flake
Fusiliers ration
Margate
Three nuns
Westminster
McClellands Arcadia

Others:

1 metal tamper  
1 Boulder and Briar pipe
1 clay Gouda pipe
1 MM pipe
3 packs of pipe cleaners
Nice haul. Quite a variety to tobacco there. Llama jerky? Wow! Most unusual jerky I have had is elk jerky. Very good and quite lean.

Blackhorse":h162vaj6 said:
Murder Burger. Wow! That makes ya stop and take pause.
Funny thing, I mentioned "used to be called Murder Burger," because the city made them change their name. So now they're Redrum Burger (nice Shining reference). Same place, same burgers, and I think they still serve Ostrich only minus the name-sake shock value..

College town dive, but decent.

Nice compilation of goodies there!

If the murmurs are true, you might want to stay undercover today though...

Jevverrett":vpdi8v2c said:
Bulks:
4noggins prairie wind
Shortcut to mushrooms
Balkan supreme 2010
Greenodd rope
Perettis 333 and BPC
AJs VaPer 2011
McCranies red flake
Jack Lee autumn walk
SG Brown Irish X rope
The Semois
Maryland #333
Penzance
Gaslight
Grandpas sweater
Caliopes choice
BBQ blend
Comoys cask #11

Tins:
Fusiliers ration
Margate
Three nuns
Westminster
McClellands Arcadia

Others:

1 metal tamper
1 Boulder and Briar pipe
1 clay Gouda pipe
1 MM pipe
3 packs of pipe cleaners

Good heavens above, that is astonishing, congrats Buddy, enjoy them all in rude good health. :)

Got another load in today. And the gf did go berserk for about 10 secs when she saw it all on the table fri night. Especially over the pipes lol. That was before I told her I had been bombed. I told her about this crazy thing of ours.

image13.jpg

Bulk

Hearth and home Virginia spice
Black cavendish and natural cavendish
Luxury English
A Mystery flake

Tins

Macbaren plum cake
Sutliff blend no. 5
Frog Morton
Sir Walter Raleigh

Others