August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could the mystery flake be a crumble cake? Looks like a hunk of Night Train to me. I have no inside information on that one. Just a guess. Congrats, enjoy.

I'm glad to see that our target was completely obliterated. And though it gives me great joy to bask in wonton destruction, I do need to announce the winner in our little side event this month.

As you know Command requested suggestions for bombing run activities, of which the pilot who proposed the best would win a prize.

We received many quality entries, and WarlockBob and I had a difficult time deciding. However after careful consideration we both agreed on the winning candidate.

I am proud to announce that our winner is:

kaitlyn3837

Kaitlyn will be receiving a brand new 2013 BOB POY made by Brigham for her fantastic suggestions.

We would also like to give special recognition to Fumus, who also had some fantastic ideas. He will also be receiving a modest prize for being the runner up in our contest.

Thank you to everyone who participated. Command appreciates your willingness to support the squadron.

Oh wow! Thanks! I'm glad my little brain could come up with some creative tid-bits for the team.

Great job to you too Fumus!

Well we know she's got enough tobacco to sample to put a new pipe to use! Congrats.

Jevverrett":vztbw7mw said:
Llama jerky- DELICIOUS (really llama?)
Never had llama, but I ate alpaca a couple of times in Peru several years ago. It was delicious.

Congratulations to kaitlyn and fumus. Curious to see what kind of game this is going to be.

So, I had a long post typed up and hit submit. My computer acted like it submitted, the page showed submitted, but alas, the post is missing :suspect:

Anyways, Congrats, Josh, on the complete obliteration. You will be enjoying that baccy for a long time. Congrats Kaitlyn on winning that BoB POY.

And then finally, I just have to say thanks to Josh for a wonderful bomb he sent my direction. :affraid: I got home and my wife told me I had a package. I was truly confused as I have not ordered any baccy for months, but I could tell it was from Ladousi Enterprises. It was a head-scratcher. I opened it up and inside was an MM cob and two wonderful VA tins. There was a tin of Dunhill Three Year Matured VA and a Tin of Formers Straight Grain VA. I have to say, that it made my day! It has been rough going as of late, and I hate not being able to fly with yall. This was a much needed and wonderful surprise. Thanks, Josh.

Going on a week long trip to a beach front place near Newport, OR with my wife...our first vacation ALONE TOGETHER in thirty years. See you characters in a week...even though the place does have web connection and wi-fi...I'm officially 'on break'.

So while I'm gone I'll leave you all some "art" to keep you going...as I won't be inputting my typical twisted yet festive point of view. This is the work of David Fullarton, born in Scotland, resident of California (a deadly combination right there). He works collage really well, makes me laugh til I cry and certainly must have a regular room over at the Arkham Aylum.

Keep on going down, they get funnier...

http://proteusmag.blogspot.com/2013/06/artist-of-day-david-fullarton_18.html

d4klutz":alajn6o8 said:
So, I had a long post typed up and hit submit.  My computer acted like it submitted, the page showed submitted, but alas, the post is missing :suspect:

Anyways, Congrats, Josh, on the complete obliteration.  You will be enjoying that baccy for a long time.    Congrats Kaitlyn on winning that BoB POY.  

And then finally, I just have to say thanks to Josh for a wonderful bomb he sent my direction. :affraid:   I got home and my wife told me I had a package.  I was truly confused as I have not ordered any baccy for months, but I could tell it was from Ladousi Enterprises.   It was a head-scratcher.  I opened it up and inside was an MM cob and two wonderful VA tins.   There was a tin of Dunhill Three Year Matured VA and a Tin of Formers Straight Grain VA.  I have to say, that it made my day!  It has been rough going as of late, and I hate not being able to fly with yall.   This was a much needed and wonderful surprise.  Thanks, Josh.
I had some serious fun analyzing your tobacco cellar to see what you might like, but didn't have lol.

Jevverrett":51c454kw said:
d4klutz":51c454kw said:
So, I had a long post typed up and hit submit.  My computer acted like it submitted, the page showed submitted, but alas, the post is missing :suspect:

Anyways, Congrats, Josh, on the complete obliteration.  You will be enjoying that baccy for a long time.    Congrats Kaitlyn on winning that BoB POY.  

And then finally, I just have to say thanks to Josh for a wonderful bomb he sent my direction. :affraid:   I got home and my wife told me I had a package.  I was truly confused as I have not ordered any baccy for months, but I could tell it was from Ladousi Enterprises.   It was a head-scratcher.  I opened it up and inside was an MM cob and two wonderful VA tins.   There was a tin of Dunhill Three Year Matured VA and a Tin of Formers Straight Grain VA.  I have to say, that it made my day!  It has been rough going as of late, and I hate not being able to fly with yall.   This was a much needed and wonderful surprise.  Thanks, Josh.
I had some serious fun analyzing your tobacco cellar to see what you might like, but didn't have lol.
LOL that's awesome recon!

Blackhorse":w60tkvc8 said:
Going on a week long trip to a beach front place near Newport, OR with my wife...our first vacation ALONE TOGETHER in thirty years. See you characters in a week...even though the place does have web connection and wi-fi...I'm officially 'on break'.

So while I'm gone I'll leave you all some "art" to keep you going...as I won't be inputting my typical twisted yet festive point of view. This is the work of David Fullarton, born in Scotland, resident of California (a deadly combination right there). He works collage really well, makes me laugh til I cry and certainly must have a regular room over at the Arkham Aylum.

Ah Newport. Well, have some Mo's clam chowder and a butt load of crab for me! I remember in the early 80's sailing my sailboat from Newport to Lahaina. Great trip... Newport is a great town! Enjoy!

Ozark Wizard":5nyw9hlz said:
Blackhorse":5nyw9hlz said:

Ah Newport. Well, have some Mo's clam chowder and a butt load of crab for me!  I remember in the early 80's sailing my sailboat from Newport to Lahaina. Great trip... Newport is a great town! Enjoy!

Not to mention that the Rouge Brewery is very much in evidence in Newport. Good stuff!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Late hit just came in. Tins of gaslight, dunhill London mixture and Balkan sasieni.