Australian woes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sucky stuff but that area is particulary underfunded so most packages slip under the radar, fingers crossed. Excise when they do get them is only $1100 a kilogram :cry:

Well bugger me, I didn’t catch this in my first read through. Get this, if someone overseas sends me pipe tobacco, I can be prosecuted for that. As noted above, cigars are fine though. Pipes and accessories are AOK too.

It wouldn’t be so depressing if I could get more decent tobacco here even at the costs charged. I traced down some Gawith stuff in Melbourne the other day, $107 Aussie for 60 grams. Tasty stuff though. I used to get a pound of HH Latakia flake for that.

So what I’m saying is if you’re feeling generous towards me, please be selective in what you send.

Thanks one and all.

Tim

Timbo":tm8of90f said:
Well bugger me, I didn’t catch this in my first read through. Get this, if someone overseas sends me pipe tobacco, I can be prosecuted for that. As noted above, cigars are fine though. Pipes and accessories are AOK too.

It wouldn’t be so depressing if I could get more decent tobacco here even at the costs charged. I traced down some Gawith stuff in Melbourne the other day, $107 Aussie for 60 grams. Tasty stuff though. I used to get a pound of HH Latakia flake for that.

So what I’m saying is if you’re feeling generous towards me, please be selective in what you send.

Thanks one and all.

Tim
So, what I'm hearing is, wrap your tobacco bombs to Timbo in a Grabba Wrapper and label it as a cigar. No worries eh?