Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the mods do multiple things, so just pick one. Puff Daddy has been helpful to me.

I hand them out though. See Alfredo's? Sure you still want to ask me? I have Big Bird and a pig in a ballerina tutu, which one ya want? :lol:

Puff Daddy":rd5sdkoy said:
I hand them out though. See Alfredo's? Sure you still want to ask me? I have Big Bird and a pig in a ballerina tutu, which one ya want? :lol:
No - Kyle gets the pig in a ballerina tutu. :lol:

pig_in10.jpg

:lol!:

Send a PM to Doc Manhattan, he's our admin.I'm just a babysitter and disturber of the peace.

What!? A new member cannot do his own avatar? Is there a post limit or time period that I am unaware of?

I will help any way I can, but usually that's no problem for a new member, it's just one of those things to do when you first sign up. There is a size limit, so it helps to know how to resize your chosen pic in The Gimp or Photoshop, or some other program. You then go to the avatar section and surf to your pic file and upload.

When I go to Profile, Avatar, all I see is a size limit restriction. I think you may have been reading general rules that covers all forums, but may not apply. Or something. Let me know if you cannot see the Avatar upload screen under your Profile.

You should be able to upload the pic right away, if it fits the size limit.

If you're still totally stumped, post the link to the pic here and I will try some admin magic.

Rob_In_MO":w9tc86bb said:
Doc Manhattan":w9tc86bb said:
If you're still totally stumped, post the link to the pic here and I will try some admin magic.
Hey Doc - can you use the above-posted image for Kyle's Avatar - using some 'Admin Magic'? :lol:

:lol!:
YES, YES Pretty Please :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

With great power comes great responsibility, gentlemen.

Besides, giving Kyle an avatar of a lady pig might...

...sow dissent.

8)

:shock:

I went missing yesterday. Why am I Miss Piggy all of the sudden? :lol:

8)

*nods* I see, I see.

I had to give a few guys' "foe list" a break from filtering out my posts. :lol: When that thing heats up it smells like burning hair.