Awesome package in the mail today.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D.L.Ruth":kkpsfbo1 said:
Blackhorse":kkpsfbo1 said:
D.L.Ruth":kkpsfbo1 said:
Hmm it appears the tobaccos were all from the C&D Working Man series, could it be that four more brothers are in trouble of bombings?

I’m not exactly sure of your question here.  Rephrase?

Re the Shadow thing...hmmmmmm.
Well there are seven tobaccos in the C&D working man series. So three down perhaps four to go?
Oh...yeah...now I get it. Thanks.

Well that cob is one hell of a great smoker. Now the only pipe weed I have smoked in it so far has been erinmore. And it was awesome in that cob.

I have smoked the gentleman caller blend a couple times. The tin aroma is wonderful my wife even liked it. I’m glad I tried it in a small cob first. I can honestly say I like this blend. My wife even took a couple puffs and she liked it. The top 3/4’s of the bowl was great. But it got real strong real quick towards the bottom of the bowl. Is is a all day go to blend? Probably not or at least not for me. But it is definitely one of those change of pace late afternoon/evening tobaccos with a glass of bourbon or scotch or rum or beer or hell any adult beverage. I would recommend this blend to a experienced smoker but probably not a newbie.

Thanks again to whom ever gifted me these. You put the awe in awesome and couldn’t have selected a better blend or cob. Thank you very much.

Just got one of those lil' bombs myself-

002-543-0048.jpg

003-016-0163.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 400px

Sneaky ain't he?  ;)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":ny2vvlli said:
Sneaky ain't he?  ;)

Cheers,

RR
More sneaky than a sneaky thing sneaking up on the Earl of Sneakiness on international Sneaky Day.

:suspect: