Awesome package in the mail today.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggman

Reaction score
I got an email this morning from the USPS informed delivery. It said I had a package coming from Spring Hill, FL. I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out what I ordered. I use ambien and night to help me sleep. Some of the side effects of this medication is sleepwalking and ordering stuff off the internet with out knowing it. You’re kinda in a comatose/zombie state of mind. I come home and there’s a package at my front door from tobaccopipes.com. Now I’m really worried about what I ordered. I have never ordered from them and I couldn’t find where I did.

Inside the box was a tin of C&D Gentleman Caller and a MM Country Gentleman Corncob. Oh my goodness this is a awesome looking pipe. And has a decent weight to it also. Not near as light as my other cob.

I really want to thank whomever gifted me with this wonderful lot. You really surprised me. The generosity of the members here never ceases to amaze me. This really is a giving group of guys. Thank you very much you really made my day.

Peculiar.  I too received an unexpected package from an anonymous B.O.B. member. (Just haven't gotten to posting it yet) Inside was a similar sight...a tin of C&D Morning Drive, and a MM General cob.  Is it possible that they are related?  Hmmmmmmm :scratch:

Time to do some sleuthing.

BB

BriarBeagle":kbn6ttjx said:

Peculiar.  I too received an unexpected package from an anonymous B.O.B. member. (Just haven't gotten to posting it yet) Inside was a similar sight...a tin of C&D Morning Drive, and a MM General cob.  Is it possible that they are related?  Hmmmmmmm :scratch:

Time to do some sleuthing.

BB
Yes it is time for some scobby snacks and sleuthing. I do remember a fellow bob posting about both of these a couple months back. I just can’t for the live of my remember who it was. But he had nothing but good things to say about these pipes. He talked them up so good it had me looking at them too. I’ll do a little more sleuthing in the morrow. I’m 20 minutes in to my ambien and don’t need to order some crazy stuff I don't need

One never knows what might show up at any time at a member's front porch!

I too received a package today!  I received a tin of C&D Five O'clock Shadow and a MM corncob pipe!  I have the man's name listed on the receipt, but still don't know who he is.  This is a mystery!  I'll keep digging to find out who it is.  And, if he is reading this, thank you very much for your generosity.

[/url

Again thank you to the generous brother that gifted this. This pipe looks and feels so much different and better than the $5-$7 cobs I’ve picked up in the past. I can’t wait till I try both of these out.

Quote: “I use ambien and night to help me sleep. Some of the side effects of this medication is sleepwalking and ordering stuff off the internet with out knowing it. You’re kinda in a comatose/zombie state of mind.”

Oh yeah! That’s a beauty. I wrote that down in my book of excellent excuses for TAD. Many thanks. Super cool.

PS: I do know about the crazy stuff that can happen with Ambien. However... If you ever wake up in a jail cell in Tijuana call Brewdude for bail money.

Blackhorse":tvqzdug0 said:
Quote:
PS:  I do know about the crazy stuff that can happen with Ambien.  However... If you ever wake up in a jail cell in Tijuana call Brewdude for bail money.  
I just may do that. Can anyone say ROAD TRIP? Maybe on the way to Tijuana I could pickup any brothers I pass. That way we could pickup some illegal Mexican fireworks then a bobs get together at brewdudes. Sounds like a great to me.

Hmm it appears the tobaccos were all from the C&D Working Man series, could it be that four more brothers are in trouble of bombings?

I'm not one to point fingers but could the Shadow have returned???

Jim

Oh and stellar job there mystery shopper. All great targets too.

Blackhorse":08xdf0pl said:
D.L.Ruth":08xdf0pl said:
Hmm it appears the tobaccos were all from the C&D Working Man series, could it be that four more brothers are in trouble of bombings?

I’m not exactly sure of your question here.  Rephrase?

Re the Shadow thing...hmmmmmm.
Well there are seven tobaccos in the C&D working man series. So three down perhaps four to go?