Back in the habit

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volkditty

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, folks. I bought my first pipe in 2004 and smoked prodigiously for a few years before other pass times and interests took priority and the pipes went into a box in the closet. Now circumstances have changed and I'm back into pipes in a big way, working on expanding my tastes and building up a cellar...if only I'd started that 15 yrs ago!

Welcome to the group and back into the hobby. What's your preferences for tobacco and pipes...if you remember from back in the day.

Of the 11 pipes I have, 6 are Peterson. I got into pipe smoking through an old family friend who smoked Petes exclusively, as far as I could ever tell. Old Dublin will always be my sentimental favorite blend. I've gone through maybe 1 or 2 tins a year even when I wouldn't really call myself a pipe smoker. I'm just now starting to get into the wider world of Burleys and Virginias and VA/Pers, though, and finding quite a bit to enjoy there.